Comprised of 2 Claim Blocks
1. Central Canada Gold Mine Property
- Seven claims with 25 units covers historic producer with shaft and mill site
Central Canada Project Relative to Major Mines in NW Ontario
- Rainy River Gold Mine
- 6.2 million oz Au and 13.3 million oz Ag
- Werner Lake Cobalt Deposit
- 181,000 tonnes of 0.4% Co
- Red Lake Gold Mines
- 2.17 million oz Au (Reserves)
- 29 million oz Au historical production
- Musselwhite Gold Mine
- 1.85 million oz Au (Reserves)
- +4 million oz Au produced
- Pickle Lake District
- 2.5 million oz Au Produced, and,
- Thierry mine historically produced 113.6 million lb. Cu, 27.7 million lb Ni, 17,500 oz Pt and 47,000 oz Pd.
- Lac des Isles Palladium Mine
- 2.7 million oz Pd. (Reserves)
- Shebandowan Ni-Cu-Co Mine
- 1971 to 1998, produced 8.7 million tonnes of ore at 2.07% Ni, 1.00% Cu and approx.3.0 g/t PGE
- Hammond Reef Gold Deposit (Agnico Eagle)
- Measured and Indicated Resource of 208 million tonnes containing 4.5 million oz.
- The Property has two geological regimes.
- Northern claims are underlain by Archean age greenstone rocks that include mafic volcanic flows, gabbroic intrusions and quartz feldspar porphyries in which the gold mineralization is hosted.
- The south part of the Property is covered by Sapawe Lake and is underlain by iron formation and greenstone rock units that host Falcon's targeted gold and cobalt Occurrences.
- Approximately 21.5 km east of Atikokan, and about 160 km west of Thunder Bay.
- Access is from Hwy 11 to Hwy 623 to the mine access road on the north side of Sapawe Lake.
- 1901 to 1907 - Shaft to a depth of 12 m and 27 oz of gold from 18 tons using a stamp mill.
- 1930 to 1935 - Central Canada Mines Ltd. deepened the shaft to 40 m with about 42 m of crosscuts and installed a 75 ton per day gold mill.
- 1965 - Anjamin Mines Limited completed diamond drilling and in hole S2 returned a 2 ft section of 37.0 g/t Au and hole S3 assayed 44.0 g/t Au across 7 ft.
- 1985 - Interquest Resources Corp. drilled 13 diamond holes totaling 1,840 m in which a 3.8 ft intersection showed 30.0 g/t Au.
- 2019 - Falcon Gold plans to begin with detailed geological mapping & airborne geophysics and follow-up diamond drilling on gold and cobalt zones.
2. English Claims Option
- Six claims with 55 claim units
Historical Staines Copper & Cobalt Occurrence with reported drill intersection of 0.64% Cu, 0.15% Co, 1.1% Zn and 0.35 g/t Au over a true width of 40 m.
- Strategically close to important infrastructure including highway and rail access, and electrical power and natural gas pipeline.
- Numerous gold and cobalt occurrences that have seen historical surface & shallow drilling.
- Contiguous with Central Canada property