- Consists of 2 claims (each 16 units) totalling 512 hectares located in Fenton Township, Northern Ontario approximately 100 kilometres northwest of Timmins
- Claims are located in the Archean age Saganash Greenstone Belt
- Exploration history in the area has seen episodic exploration efforts dominantly for base metals and for diamonds. A major phase of exploration was conducted following the 1998 release of an overburden sampling program for kimberlite and base metal indicator minerals completed by the Ontario Geological Survey.
- Previous drilling on the Fenton property included the intersection of 0.52% Cu over a core length of 47.5m completed in 2001. Higher grade intervals include 0.96% Cu over 3.7 metres, 1.09 % Cu over 4.4 metres, and 1.07% Cu over 4.4 metres. No follow up drilling has been completed.
- Falcon Gold Corp is planning a program to follow up on these results and to further evaluate the property.