Falcon Gold Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Feb 14, 2019 - Falcon Completes Check Assays of High-Grade Results from Gold, Silver and Copper Concessions, La Rioja, Argentina
- Mon Jan 7, 2019 - Falcon Reports High-grade Results From Gold, Silver and Copper Concessions, La Rioja, Argentina
- Thu Dec 13, 2018 - Falcon Initiates Exploration On Gold, Silver And Copper Concessions, La Rioja, Argentina
Vancouver, B.C., December 13, 2018. FALCON GOLD CORP. (\'Falcon\' or the \'Company\') reports it has completed its 2018 exploration program on the Esperanza Resour
- Wed Nov 7, 2018 - Falcon Closes $175,000 Private Placement
Vancouver, B.C., November 07, 2018. FALCON GOLD CORP. (FG: TSX-V) (\'Falcon\' or the \'Company\') announces the Company has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement of $175,840 priced at $.035/Unit. Each Unit consists of one common share and one 2-year common share purchase warrant exercisable for 2 years and priced at $.05. 5,024,000 shares have been issued and all shares issued are subject to a four-month hold period expiring March 08, 2019.
Finders fees amounting to $5,250
- Thu Oct 4, 2018 - Falcon Announces $175,000 Private Placement
Vancouver, B.C., October 4, 2018. FALCON GOLD CORP. (FG: TSX-V) (\'Falcon\' or the \'Company\') announces the Company has received conditional approval from the TSX Venture Exchange for a pricing waiver to enable it to proceed ...
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 - Falcon Adds 41 More Claim Units to Coomer Lake Vanadium-Titanium Project, Northern Ontario
Vancouver, B.C., September 18, 2018. FALCON GOLD CORP. (FG: TSX-V) (\'Falcon\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to report it has acquired through staking, a further 41 mining claim units that are contiguous with its Coomer Lake Vanadium-Titanium property in ...
- Wed Sep 5, 2018 - Falcon Signs Agreement On Coomer Lake Vanadium Claims, Northern Ontario
Vancouver, B.C., September 5, 2018. FALCON GOLD CORP. (FG: TSX-V) (\'Falcon\' or the \'Company\') reports it has signed a letter agreement (the \'Letter\'
- Wed Aug 22, 2018 - Falcon Gold Announces Change of Auditors
Vancouver, B.C., August 22, 2018 - Falcon Gold Corp. (FG: TSX-V) (\'Falcon\', or the \'Company\') announces that Manning Elliott LLP (the \'Successor Auditor\') has been appointed as the company's new auditor effective August 20, 2018, replacing BDO CANADA LLP, (\'BDO\', or the \'Former Auditor\').
Reporting notices prepared in accordance with National Instrument 51-102 (\'NI 51-102\') by the Former Auditor, the Successor Auditor and the Company have been filed on SEDAR.
There are no disagreements or consultat
- Tue Jul 17, 2018 - Falcon Signs Definitive Agreement for Esperanza Gold/Copper Project in La Rioja, Argentina
Vancouver, B.C., July 17, 2018. FALCON GOLD CORP. (FG: TSX-V) (\'Falcon\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce it has signed a Definitive Agreement (the \'Agreement\') for the right to acquire an initial 80% interest in the Esperanza Resources S.A. (\'ERSA\') mineral concessions located in La Rioja Province, Argentina. The Property is comprised of seven (7) contiguous mineral concessions covering an aggregate area of 20,461 hectares (\'ha\') and is located within the Sierra de Las Minas District which
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - Year End Report